People want a better option for treating hair loss.
top ten dating sites for free 50% of men and 33% of women suffer from hair loss: a progressive disease that may affect your patients’ confidence, self-esteem, job opportunities, and personal relationships. Traditional non-invasive treatments require you to take a drug or use topical medications, such as Propecia™ or Minoxidil, every day for the rest of your life. More invasive treatments (Transplants and PRP) require costly, painful surgery or the use of needles.
- 2/3 of men will have some degree of hair loss by age 35 66.7%
- 85% of men have significantly thinning hair by age 50 85%
- 40% of people suffering from hair loss are women 40%
- 80% of women will have noticeable hair loss by age 60 80%
- 60% of hair loss sufferers said they would rather have more hair than money or friends 60%
rencontre j b mpiana et werrason 1 out of 2 men
site de rencontre handicap 1 out of 3 women
http://qhublogistics.net/?ploskis=rencontre-film-montagne-grenoble-2013&43f=be Suffer from Hair Loss
of your hair is already gone when you finally notice your hair loss!
Other Options that are Available:
• Not safe for female use
• Men can experience serious sexual side effects
Topicals and Gels:
• Daily, lifetime commitment
• Messy and inconvenient
• Potentially irritating to the skin
• Too costly for most people
• Patients are fearful of surgery/needles
• Not a good option for most women (transplants)
The DermaScalp Laser Cap
Unlike Drugs and Topicals, the DermaScalp Laser Cap heals the hair follicle, creating results that last.
Low Level Laser Therapy has clinically proven results:
Stop Excessive Loss